Product SummaryValvoline Palladium grease # 2:
- is a premium quality multi-purpose lubricant for use in extreme pressure and high temperature operating conditions. It is manufactured from carefully selected petroleum oils and performance additives to create a superior grease with a dropping point above 475F. The smooth textured grease has a heavy bodied consistency but provides good pump ability in both hot and cold operating temperatures. The product has excellent resistance to water and water washout problems. Oil separation is minimal even under extreme pressures. It displaces other greases as top-of-the-line quality products for severe applications and general purpose lubrication.
- is formulated with special lubricity, antiwear and extreme pressure additives including molybdenum disulfide and is completely fortified with oxidation, rust and corrosion inhibitors
- is recommended for all types of bearing and slide applications, for shock loading, pounding, rough chassis usage and high loads
- two NLGI grades are available for seasonal temperature changes
- meets the requirements of NLGI GC/LB
Uses include: Agricultural Equipment / Heavy Duty Truck / Industrial / Off Highway Equipment