Product SummaryTRANSflo TO4 10W
- is a premium transmission fluid specially formulated to meet the requirements of Caterpillar’s latest performance specification, TO-4. Caterpillar recommends TO-4 type fluids in all new and rebuilt drive-train components.
- can be used wherever Caterpillar recommends its brand TDTO "or equivalent."
- is also suitable for use where Caterpillar TO-2 (obsolete), Eaton-Fuller1, Dana1, Euclid1, Vickers M-2950-S or Tremac/TTC1 is requested. In addition, field trial studies have been conducted in numerous pieces of equipment with fluids formulated with TRANSflo TO-4’s additive package.
- For an all-season transmission drive train oil required to operate in a wide temperature range, calling for Caterpillar TO-4M, see Irving TRANSflo TO-4, 10W-40 Synthetic Blend.
- Unlike the previous TO-2 specification, which allowed engine oils to be used in Caterpillar drivetrain components, TO-4 oils are designed for use in the drivetrain ONLY. They must NOT be used in the engine.