SKU: DR GRE-SU-DI-50/50
Product SummaryGotham Diesel antifreeze/coolant 50/50:
- is ready to add to your vehicle cooling system, no further dilution is necessary
- is a non-silicate, non-phosphate formulation that contains the initial charge of supplemental coolant additive (SCA) and a minimum of 2400 ppm Nitrite (as NO2).
- provides outstanding protection from cavitation erosion/corrosion in water pumps and wet sleeve cylinder liners, as well as excellent overall corrosion protection.
- contains an advanced inhibitor system that provides a wide range of inhibitors which protect all cooling system metals. Together with the glycol base, these inhibitors combined with other additives, give year-round protection against freeze-ups, boil-overs and engine cooling system corrosion.
- includes ingredients to disperse minor oil leakage, prevent fouling, control hot surface scaling and it will not damage auto finishes or rubber parts.
- In automobiles, light trucks, SUV’s, vans and other light duty applications, this product will provide a service life in excess of 5 years or 250,000,000 Kilometers. In heavy-duty diesel applications (in which a formal monitoring and maintenance program is in place) it can provide a service life of 500,000 kilometers with the addition of our heavy-duty supplemental coolant additive as needed.
This heavy-duty universal antifreeze/coolant is recommended for use in the following applications:
ASTM D3306 (automotive/light-duty)
ASTM D4985 (heavy-duty diesel/low silicate)
ASTM D6210 (fully formulated and precharged)
TMC of ATA RP 302A, TMC of ATA RP 329/330
GM 1899M, GM1825M
Detroit Diesel 7SE 298
Chrysler MS 7170
Caterpillar EC-1, Cat DEAC
John Deere H24B1, H24C1, H5 & JDM H24A1
Cummins 90T8-4, Cummins bulletin #3666132-02
Ford ESE-M97B44-A, Ford ESE-M97B18-C
SAE J814, J1941, J1034
MIL 0-A-5480 (replaced by GSA A-A-870A)
GSA A-A-870A (replaced by GSA A-A-52624)