Product SummaryGotham conventional antifreeze/coolant green 50/50:
- is ready to add to your vehicle cooling system for automotive, light duty and heavy-duty service.
- contains a low silicate, phosphate free, inhibitor package that provides excellent all metal protection.
- meets the requirements specified by ASTM D4985 for heavy duty Diesel applications and ASTM D3306 for automotive/light duty applications.
- contains the initial charge of supplemental coolant additive (SCA) and a minimum of 1200ppm Nitrite. In automobiles, light trucks, SUV’s, vans and other light duty applications, this product can provide a service life in excess of 3 years or 100,000 kilometers.
- contains an advanced inhibitor system that provides a wide range of inhibitors which protect all cooling system metals including aluminum, iron, copper, steel, soldier and brass.. Together with the glycol base, these inhibitors combined with other additives, give year-round protection against freeze-ups, boil-overs and engine cooling system corrosion.
- includes ingredients to disperse minor oil leakage, prevent fouling, control hot surface scaling and it will not damage auto finishes or rubber parts.
Gotham conventional 50/50 antifreeze/coolant is recommended for use in the following applications:
ASTM D3306 (automotive/light-duty)
ASTM D4985 (heavy-duty diesel/low silicate)
ASTM D6210 (fully formulated and precharged)
TMC of ATA, RP 329
GM 1899M, GM1825M
Detroit Diesel 7SE 298
Chrysler MS 7170
Cummins 90T8-4, Cummins bulletin #3666132-02
Ford ESE-M97B44-A, Ford ESE-M97B18-C