ISO 6743-9: L-XCFIB1/2
DIN 51 502: KP1/2R-30
DCSEA 360 A specification related to sea water resistant grease codified NATO G-460.
CERAN XM 220 grease:
- is an extreme-pressure water resistant high temperature “NEW GENERATION” calcium sulfonate complex grease.
- is made of the NEW GENERATION calcium sulfonate complex soap designed by TOTAL Lubrifiants. This new soap has enhanced properties in terms of water resistance, load capacity, thermal resistance, anticorrosion properties while keeping a very high level of pumpability and ability to lubricate well in case of high speeds.
- is suitable for the lubrication of all kinds of components subject to high loads, shocks, working in conditions where the grease is in frequent contact with water (even sea water due to enhanced antirust performances).
- is suitable for the lubrication of continuous castings and rolling mills in steel plants, bearings in wet and dry (felt rolls) sections of paper mills and all industrial applications under severe conditions (wet, loaded, high temperature, dust,…)
- is suitable for use in centralized greasing systems.
Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system